Thread: my 1st range trip since getting out of legal trouble

Post imported post

I went to Target World (Greater Cincinnati/Tri-County area) Sunday morning with my gf and her brother. I was not able to convince her to shoot with us. Anyway, we had several pistols and a 12-gauge (the shotgun was awesome). Pretty uneventful.

I came to work Monday and found out that some woman had - after we left - bought a handgun from Target World and then shot herself out in their parking lot in an attempted suicide. Weird stuff. I guess these things happen once in a while. I got a call once from some concerned party at the shop that another woman had threatened harm to herself and was asked not to sell her a gun. She did show up and I did refuse to sell her one, but you never know.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081222/NEWS01/312210034/0/NEWS0107

-ljp

Post imported post

Glad to here your finally a "free" man once again. What shop do you work at? I live in Dayton and would love to come check it out

Post imported post

It's a gun "department" extension of a pawn shop. A bit fancier than most pawn shop setups, I daresay (we carry some new stuff and can order whatever, subject to availability), but nothing huge - probably 250 or so total pieces on sale at any given time. Check it out. Had a couple people from the forum stop in before.

Southern Ohio Gold & Silver Exchange/930 High St./Hamilton, OH 45011/513-863-4867

-ljp