• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello very one

nick7871

imported post

I would like to start by saying HELLO to every one.... My name is Nick C. and I am 26yrs olda residentof Oakland county and a business owner in East Lansing. I wanted to take the time to say thank you to every one for the great information in all the threads, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I was very happy to find out about the laws of OC in Michigan its very exciting to know that are rights are being exercised by the citizens of the state. I hope in the future to meet some of you at the gatherings that are put together. I have done alot of research on the topic and Im proudto say that I will be sharing my experience's with the men and woman that are apart of this great forum.

So again thanks to all and hope to meet some time soon!!!

Nick C.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate