Thread: Family Christmas Pic's/ cards with OC

Post imported post

Was wondering how many of ya'll had a Family Christmas pic taken while OCing and or also sent out Christmas cards showing you OCing?

I posted not so long ago about taking the kids to get Santa pics at MacArthur Mall and we had a free family pic taken. I was OCing and showed strong side. We also happen to use that same pic for our Christmas cards.
    AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Post imported post

I did. This year for some reason my 2 sons did not pack for Thanksgiving dinner. This is the pic I use for our Christmas card. I was flying solo this year.

Post imported post

I thought about it, but in the end decided not to, just cc. No real reason why.

Guess I was just chicken.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

No Christmas card photos but I did OC at family Christmas dinner and for present opening - course I always do. It's just a normal, everyday event and an accepted practice.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

This wasn't on any Christmas cards, but we took a few pictures for fun, in front of our house, after this year's family photo.

My oldest brother and myself (pictured) are sporting XD .45s in Serpa holsters. My other older brother (left)is wearing a Springfield 1911 GI. My younger brother (center) is packing a p22, and my father (right) is carrying a Ruger SP101.

Post imported post

Gets my vote for safest house in that neighborhood. :celebrate

VApatriot wrote:
    This wasn't on any Christmas cards, but we took a few pictures for fun, in front of our house, after this year's family photo.

My oldest brother and myself (pictured) are sporting XD .45s in Serpa holsters. My other older brother (left)is wearing a Springfield 1911 GI. My younger brother (center) is packing a p22, and my father (right) is carrying a Ruger SP101.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

For some reason, I thought of Michael Jackson's "Black or White" song/video.
    ---