• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family Christmas Pic's/ cards with OC

Bullbuster

imported post

Was wondering how many of ya'll had a Family Christmas pic taken while OCing and or also sent out Christmas cards showing you OCing?

I posted not so long ago about taking the kids to get Santa pics at MacArthur Mall and we had a free family pic taken. I was OCing and showed strong side. We also happen to use that same pic for our Christmas cards.

sccrref

imported post

I did. This year for some reason my 2 sons did not pack for Thanksgiving dinner. This is the pic I use for our Christmas card. I was flying solo this year.

sitedzn

imported post

I thought about it, but in the end decided not to, just cc. No real reason why.

Guess I was just chicken.
chickendance.gif

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

No Christmas card photos but I did OC at family Christmas dinner and for present opening - course I always do. It's just a normal, everyday event and an accepted practice.

Yata hey

VApatriot

imported post

This wasn't on any Christmas cards, but we took a few pictures for fun, in front of our house, after this year's family photo.

My oldest brother and myself (pictured) are sporting XD .45s in Serpa holsters. My other older brother (left)is wearing a Springfield 1911 GI. My younger brother (center) is packing a p22, and my father (right) is carrying a Ruger SP101.

kg4bhr

imported post

Gets my vote for safest house in that neighborhood. :celebrate

VApatriot wrote:
This wasn't on any Christmas cards, but we took a few pictures for fun, in front of our house, after this year's family photo.

My oldest brother and myself (pictured) are sporting XD .45s in Serpa holsters. My other older brother (left)is wearing a Springfield 1911 GI. My younger brother (center) is packing a p22, and my father (right) is carrying a Ruger SP101.