• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas Virginia!

Thundar

imported post

On Christmas Eve, I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

I would be remiss if I did not say thank you to those who are away from their families defending our nation. Words cannot express the depth of my gratitude.

Neplusultra

imported post

Thundar wrote:

I would be remiss if I did not say thank you to those who are away from their families defending our nation. Words cannot express the depth of my gratitude.
Why thanks Thundar for wishing my Mom a Merry Christmas. I'll let her know that when I see her tonight :^).

RedKnightt

imported post

Happy Holidays to all. IMO, it doesn't matter if you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, Solstice, Festivus, Kwanzaa, or ______________, this time of year is about friends, family, fellowship, and of course food :p. I wish everyone the very best.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Sheriff

imported post

I hope everybody here gets all the toys they want! :lol:

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !

nitrovic

imported post

Thundar wrote:

I would be remiss if I did not say thank you to those who are away from their families defending our nation.  Words cannot express the depth of my gratitude.

I'm with you on that. I have a few co-workers and old military buddies who are over "there" right now. I've been there, it sucks. I hope they all get back in good health.

BTW, anybody getting any guns for Christmas? I got a Taurus .357 last year!!!

tsannicolas

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
Thundar wrote:

I'm with you on that. I have a few co-workers and old military buddies who are over "there" right now. I've been there, it sucks. I hope they all get back in good health.

BTW, anybody getting any guns for Christmas? I got a Taurus .357 last year!!!
merry Christmas everyone, even you, Nitrovic :D

i hope at least get ammo this Christmas, but we'll see!

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thundar wrote:

+1

We all sleep a lot better at night because some are standing watch in some distant land. We owe you our lives and liberty. Thank you

Merry Christmas

The Hawkflyer

ChanFu

imported post

Thundar wrote:

And the same to you, fellow Virginian.

As a Vietnam Vet (two tours), I can't describe the wishes I have for our youngsters who have been led to think they are "defending our nation" in the middle east. Perhaps my first wish is that they wonder, "What the **** are we doing?" and think for themselves. Conquer fear and you have conquered life. But if you conquer doubt, you have conquered reason itself, and thus fallen into the pit of certainty,
authority, and unfounded belief.

Peace to all, through individual firepower and clarity of mind.

CF

ChinChin

imported post

God Bless Us, Every One

tinytim.jpg

Oh you knew somebody had to do it!

Sleepless

imported post

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year one and all, from all of us Canucks here in The Great White North who are envious of you guys in the US who can conceal and open carry.

Always keep fighting for your rights and freedoms and don't become like us up here.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Merry Christmas Everyone..

Also, if anyone in central Va runs across two Manco Talon ATV's for sale at a cheap price, please let me know. I'd like to make this the last Christmas that's Merry for the fellow that stole them last week:(