Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet-N-Camp

Post imported post

Post imported post

I would probably be up for both, assuming the dates worked out. As of right now, the only thing in June is a wedding I'm playing at, and I'm not even sure of the date...

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Sounds good to me...

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Guns & guitars...hmmm, wouldn't it be great if..? What kind of stuff do ya play, Tables? Are there any other music people here? springerdave. p.s. sorry off thread. (but maybe not).

Post imported post

Sounds good to me, too. I feel the need to get rid of some lead, and the sound of coffee perc'ed over a campfire, with bacon and eggs on hot cast iron, is awful inviting. Mmmmm, artery clogging goodness...
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I have in-laws outside of Gaylord that I need to visit. I will have to look into scheduling a visit around that time.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
    Sounds good to me, too. I feel the need to get rid of some lead, and the sound of coffee perc'ed over a campfire, with bacon and eggs on hot cast iron, is awful inviting. Mmmmm, artery clogging goodness...
    ...hobo pie...

Post imported post

springerdave wrote:
    Guns & guitars...hmmm, wouldn't it be great if..? What kind of stuff do ya play, Tables? Are there any other music people here? springerdave. p.s. sorry off thread. (but maybe not).
    I play drums. Right now I'm in a bar band, we play everything from classic rock, to new rock, oldies, a little country and even some hip-hop and Brittney Spears.

It'd be pretty cool to start an MOC band :quirky

Post imported post

I could be up for the camping, but probably not the canoeing, well maybe.

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Rhythm guitar, some bass on classic rock, country and oldies. MOC Outsiders sound OK for a band name? Maybe conservative would allow some noise after the sun goes down. springerdave.

Post imported post

I have it on good authority that conservative has made some pretty loud noise after dark up there himself...:celebrate
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Post imported post

SQLtables wrote:
    springerdave wrote:
    I play drums. Right now I'm in a bar band, we play everything from classic rock, to new rock, oldies, a little country and even some hip-hop and Brittney Spears.

It'd be pretty cool to start an MOC band :quirky
    FROM Public Relation stand point ,band that plays old to new with guns very very interesting 'Music soothes the beast "

Post imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
    I have it on good authority that conservative has made some pretty loud noise after dark up there himself...:celebrate

Not guitar noise!...& Not drums noise!...

Hey Taurus should I lift the one & only rule on the property for this event?

Post imported post

conservative85 wrote:
    I am inviting any M.O.C.& friends of O.C. to join my family for a camping trip for a weekend in Frederic Michigan. It is approx. 20 min. north of Graying onM 27. Thereare 5 acres ofvacant land plenty of room for tents, pop ups, and medium sized campers. There is no running water or electricity(sorry this in not the KOA).

There is however a nice Bon fire pit! and plenty of room for Shooting!:celebrate. I would also like to get a roughnumber of peoplewho can show for a canoe trip. I may be able to get a discount on a group trip at a great secluded mom & pops canoe livery. I would like to try for mid June or end of July the sooner the better. Any suggestions on a date is welcome.
    who owns this "land"? what is this property zoned as? for the property? and how are the entrances to this property???

Post imported post

THway wrote: who owns this "land"? what is this property zoned as? for the property? and how are the entrances to this property???

My mother holds the deed, but because of her health I am theincharge of it.It is zoned residential/church and it is outside city limits. there are two ways in and out which are both two track rds. It boarders state land on the west and a river on the east. all the lots are 5 acres or better and no occuoied dwellings on the west where most of the land owners do most of their shooting. We will be in good company!

Post imported post

conservative85 wrote:
    THway wrote: who owns this "land"? what is this property zoned as? for the property? and how are the entrances to this property???

My mother holds the deed, but because of her health I am theincharge of it.It is zoned residential/church and it is outside city limits. there are two ways in and out which are both two track rds. It boarders state land on the west and a river on the east. all the lots are 5 acres or better and no occuoied dwellings on the west where most of the land owners do most of their shooting. We will be in good company!
    Not against it but can you say Woodstock .grass lake and heath law on human waste ?

Post imported post

if the dates work out with work, I'm all about that. my only question is?? should I bring my O.C. friendly friends?? or my not so friendly wife ??? hmmmmm.

Post imported post

joshuaeberly wrote:
    if the dates work out with work, I'm all about that. my only question is?? should I bring my O.C. friendly friends?? or my not so friendly wife ??? hmmmmm.
    My soon to not be married friend please list your guns so we may be the one to purchase first .

Post imported post

lol, you are funny. she "allows" me to do my "crazy" gun thing. and knows better than to "not allow" me to do my "crazy" gun thing. lol. I married a city girl, and am still in the process of educating her regarding gun owners.
    as an example of what I'm up against. when her dad split, he was loading his truck, and brought out a couple rifle cases from the basement, her ma just about **** a brick. apparently, in 25 years of marriage, he had not dared let her know he owned a .22 and a 20ga. my wife has accepted the fact that there will be guns in the house, and on my person. she has accepted the fact that as soon as my boy learns to mind, he will be learning to properly, and safely, operate each and every one of my firearms. and once the next one is weaned, she'll be taking her CPL course (for legal purposes, I don't think she'll ever be comfortable with the idea).
    so, my marriage will last. and as far as my guns, that's a list that'll be via PM, or in person. I don't want that stuff on the interweb, then, the federales will know how many to look for when they're goin door to door.

Post imported post

i'm not a music player, but i own the sound system and mixing board, etc that bands use ;-) i've got the stuff to make things LOUD :-D

june or july i shouldn't have much going on. would be cool to come out and meet some of ya, plus by then i would have my cpl. still waiting on that to come back :-)

Post imported post

viperar15 wrote:
    i'm not a music player, but i own the sound system and mixing board, etc that bands use ;-) i've got the stuff to make things LOUD :-D

june or july i shouldn't have much going on. would be cool to come out and meet some of ya, plus by then i would have my cpl. still waiting on that to come back :-)
    Sweet! You can plug into the 110v cedar tree!

1776"

Post imported post

joshuaeberly wrote:
    lol, you are funny. she "allows" me to do my "crazy" gun thing. and knows better than to "not allow" me to do my "crazy" gun thing. lol. I married a city girl, and am still in the process of educating her regarding gun owners.
    as an example of what I'm up against. when her dad split, he was loading his truck, and brought out a couple rifle cases from the basement, her ma just about @#$% a brick. apparently, in 25 years of marriage, he had not dared let her know he owned a .22 and a 20ga. my wife has accepted the fact that there will be guns in the house, and on my person. she has accepted the fact that as soon as my boy learns to mind, he will be learning to properly, and safely, operate each and every one of my firearms. and once the next one is weaned, she'll be taking her CPL course (for legal purposes, I don't think she'll ever be comfortable with the idea).
    so, my marriage will last. and as far as my guns, that's a list that'll be via PM, or in person. I don't want that stuff on the interweb, then, the federales will know how many to look for when they're goin door to door.
    am still in the process of educating her***************
    Danger Will Robinson Danger

Post imported post

Taurus850CIA wrote:
    viperar15 wrote:

Sweet! You can plug into the 110v cedar tree!
    that can be arranged ;-) lol

Post imported post

I think we already know I'm in.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

taxwhat wrote:
    conservative85 wrote:

Not against it but can you say Woodstock .grass lake and heath law on human waste ?
    shovel and woods provided but you will have to bring your own bio t-paper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast