Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays From OpenCarry.org

Post imported post

Mike and I want to wish the members of OpenCarry.org and all law-abiding gun owners worldwide, a very Merry Christmas!

For those who do not celebrate Christmas, we wish you the happiest of holiday seasons!

Post imported post

Thanks, guys...and thanks for the site. The open carry movement would be nowhere near where it is without OCDO. Merry Christmas!

Post imported post

Year End Update
    We cannot thank our members enough for their generous financial support of our Texas Open Carry Initiative during the year!

I spoke yesterday with Representative Riddle's office and she has expressed a very strong interest in patroning our open carry bill. Her legislative aid told me that our radio ads are working! And we owe them all to you!

For those of you who gave and have not yet had your member status updated, I apologize deeply. As you know, both Mike and I are in law school and December is an exam month. But we have both completed our exams and have time for our lives once again. If your status has not been updated, please let me know and I will get it fixed.

We are still attempting to run more ads in the Panhandle and other parts of Texas and we have until January 10th when bills are filed to reach even more people. So if you are able, please consider helping us one more time to spread the word before the Texas Legislature comes into session.

For those of you in other states, we have learned so much this year working in Texas that we hope to bring to bear on the other states where open carry is still illegal. Florida ... Oklahoma ... we haven't forgotten about you guys!

Again ... Thanks to you all from all walks of life. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Al-Hijira, and a belated Eid Mubarak!

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Thanks John for posting this - and yes, the OCDO stocking is open for giving so our radio campiagn can continue starting next Monday by gettin' the Texas panhadle into the fire!

Please give at http://www.opencarry.org/thunder.html

Post imported post

To each and EVERYONE 'MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR".

in other words HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Founder's Club Member Hawkflyer's Avatar

Post imported post

Thank you for the website guys, you are giving freedom a voice.

Merry Christmas to all, and have a good holiday season.

Peace through strength and unity.

The Hawkflyer
    "Research has shown that a 230 grain lead pellet placed just behind the ear at 850 FPS results in a permanent cure for violent criminal behavior."
    "If you are not getting Flak, you are not over the target"
    "186,000 Miles per second! ... Not just a good idea ... It's the law!"

Centurion

Post imported post

Cowboy_Rick wrote:
    To each and EVERYONE 'MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR".

in other words HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
    Well said!

Merry Christmas to ALL!

JoeSparky
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

Our family wishes you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!!! Please do not draw down on Santa as I think he is also an OC & 2A supporter.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Merry Christmas, and a heartfelt thank you from Texas. God Bless.

Post imported post

jpierce wrote:
    Year End Update
    We cannot thank our members enough for their generous financial support of our Texas Open Carry Initiative during the year!

I spoke yesterday with Representative Riddle's office and she has expressed a very strong interest in patroning our open carry bill. Her legislative aid told me that our radio ads are working! And we owe them all to you!

For those of you who gave and have not yet had your member status updated, I apologize deeply. As you know, both Mike and I are in law school and December is an exam month. But we have both completed our exams and have time for our lives once again. If your status has not been updated, please let me know and I will get it fixed.

We are still attempting to run more ads in the Panhandle and other parts of Texas and we have until January 10th when bills are filed to reach even more people. So if you are able, please consider helping us one more time to spread the word before the Texas Legislature comes into session.

For those of you in other states, we have learned so much this year working in Texas that we hope to bring to bear on the other states where open carry is still illegal. Florida ... Oklahoma ... we haven't forgotten about you guys!

Again ... Thanks to you all from all walks of life. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Al-Hijira, and a belated Eid Mubarak!
    That was actually a really nice messaage. Thanks. Of course I wouldn't be here if I didn't support responsible and legal open and/or concealed carry of individual firearms (not to mention ownership). I'm sure that we can do it, even if we have to fill the jails with civil criminals such as ourselves. I dragged my Barrett .50 around Costco all day in the shopping cart and didn't get even a hint of oppression. Maybe it was because I had a Taurus M1911 in each hand and I was sucking on a North American Arms .380... Hard to tell...

Post imported post

ChanFu wrote:
    That was actually a really nice messaage. Thanks. Of course I wouldn't be here if I didn't support responsible and legal open and/or concealed carry of individual firearms (not to mention ownership). I'm sure that we can do it, even if we have to fill the jails with civil criminals such as ourselves. I dragged my Barrett .50 around Costco all day in the shopping cart and didn't get even a hint of oppression. Maybe it was because I had a Taurus M1911 in each hand and I was sucking on a North American Arms .380... Hard to tell...
    can we ban the troll now?

Post imported post

May everyone here have a great and merry Christmas and may Santa bring you a lot of fun presents :celebrate
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

Post imported post

And a Merry Christmas to all on OpenCarry.org from Arizona, home of the "Wild West" that's so often portrayed by the Media.

Post imported post

I want to thank you 2 for the effort and time and finacial supportyou have put intomaking Texas anopen carry state. I still have a lot of confidence that we will, but even if we don't get it this time around, we have moved a giant step toward it. For that, us'ens down here in Texas, say thanks.

Hoping all the members of OCDOhave a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year. Yep, even the trolls.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Thank you for the site and the holiday wishes.

I LOVE the "Tactical Santa" - I'm assuming that he has more than coal for those on his "naughty" list?

I remember a Christmas cartoon that was done in 1983, in the wake of the Korean Airlines shoot-down by the Soviets. It showed MIG fighter jets banking away from a trail of smoke and presents.

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

Merry Christmas, God Bless America and remember Jesus is the reason for the season not the elf hehe, so blessings to all this joyous day and remember no matter what we are truly a blessed Nation.
    It's all about Jesus!

Challenges have a purpose. I believe they are tools God uses to grow us into the image of His Son. The way we handle the challenges we face determines our character. Challenges give us the opportunity to show others who is in control of our lives...to make Jesus Christ known to others. Edwina Patterson

Post imported post

I want to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

and to the few trolls/liberals around:[size=

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
    ]
    [/size]

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

jpierce wrote:
    Year End Update
    We cannot thank our members enough for their generous financial support of our Texas Open Carry Initiative during the year!┬*

I spoke yesterday with Representative Riddle's office and she has expressed a very strong interest in patroning our open carry bill.┬* Her legislative aid told me that our radio ads are working!┬* And we owe them all to you!

For those of you who gave and have not yet had your member status updated, I apologize deeply.┬* As you know, both Mike and I are in law school and December is an exam month.┬* But we have both completed our exams and have time for our lives once again.┬* ┬* If your status has not been updated, please let me know and I will get it fixed.

We are still attempting to run more ads in the Panhandle and other parts of Texas and we have until January 10th when bills are filed to reach even more people.┬* So if you are able, please consider helping us one more time to spread the word before the Texas Legislature comes into session.

For those of you in other states, we have learned so much this year working in Texas that we hope to bring to bear on the other states where open carry is still illegal.┬* Florida ... Oklahoma ... we haven't forgotten about you guys!

Again ... Thanks to you all from all walks of life.┬* Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah,┬* Happy Al-Hijira, and a belated Eid Mubarak!
    So does this mean we have someone to carry our bill this coming session?It's all about Jesus!

Challenges have a purpose. I believe they are tools God uses to grow us into the image of His Son. The way we handle the challenges we face determines our character. Challenges give us the opportunity to show others who is in control of our lives...to make Jesus Christ known to others. Edwina Patterson

Post imported post

Santa is a Long Gun Open Carrier (LGOCer)!! I knew there was something I liked about him.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitableľand let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come ůůůů. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

+1 to all the thanks and kudos.

Mike and John are the ones that make this all possible. I sincerely thank them and each and everyone of you that have offered your support.

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes!

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.ö Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Merry Christmas, and thank you very much for the site!

Post imported post

Merry Christmas from the Sonora Desert y'all!

Post imported post

Merry Christmas all and a safe New Years..!!

(My anti g/f got me a new case for my model 94!)

James

Post imported post

Merry Christmas from deep behind enemy lines - keep the home fires burning in the free states!!!

Cheers!

Post imported post

Thanks OCDO for a great year. I would have to say that the best present I got this year was 3 boxes of Liberty 45 auto 130 gr FMJ Blazer rounds! Hoooraaaa! All you Texans out there; keep kicking but and taking names and good luck on your bill next session. I'm rooting for you guys/gals!

Kevin
    If it isn't broke, then don't fix it, or you'll fix it until it's broke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast