• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Holidays From OpenCarry.org

JBURGII

imported post

Merry Christmas all and a safe New Years..!!

(My anti g/f got me a new case for my model 94!)

James

cato

imported post

Merry Christmas from deep behind enemy lines - keep the home fires burning in the free states!!!

Cheers!

LovesHisXD45

imported post

Thanks OCDO for a great year. I would have to say that the best present I got this year was 3 boxes of Liberty 45 auto 130 gr FMJ Blazer rounds! Hoooraaaa! All you Texans out there; keep kicking but and taking names and good luck on your bill next session. I'm rooting for you guys/gals!

:)

Kevin

shad0wfax

imported post

tsannicolas wrote:
ChanFu wrote:
That was actually a really nice messaage. Thanks. Of course I wouldn't be here if I didn't support responsible and legal open and/or concealed carry of individual firearms (not to mention ownership). I'm sure that we can do it, even if we have to fill the jails with civil criminals such as ourselves. I dragged my Barrett .50 around Costco all day in the shopping cart and didn't get even a hint of oppression. Maybe it was because I had a Taurus M1911 in each hand and I was sucking on a North American Arms .380... Hard to tell...
can we ban the troll now?
:banghead:feeding trolls one post at a time :banghead:

Cowboy_Rick

imported post

Have a VERY HAPPPY NEW YEAR, and thanks for all that you have done in the past year to assist us in getting OPEN CARRY considered in TEXAS! This has been a hard year, for me, financially, but with your help in this area it has made this year one of the best of my 58, THANK YOU AND YOURS SO VERY MUCH!!!