• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch?

w07rolla

imported post

I know it is not sunny, or the best time of the year (for some people), but I was wondering if people wanted to put an OC meeting in Spokane, WA area? I am living in Cheney, and can always drive south or west. Let me know what people think, and I will set something up. I figured we could meet some people, and share some info.

Josh

fetch

imported post

Josh, I am surprised no one (from Spokane) has replied. A group of about ten met in November. We also had a table at the Spokane gun show in Dec. We might have a table again in January. If you would like to get a lunch together lets try the first or second week in January.

BobR

imported post

The gun show is the first weekend, coming up soon. I am up for manning the table for a while on Saturday. How are we set for pamphlets?

I think a lunch the weekend of the 17/18th would work out good, at least for me.

I am open to just about anywhere for lunch.

bob

w07rolla

imported post

I would really enjoy grabbing some lunch, either the weekend of the show (date pending) or before/after. My birthday is the 18th, and I will have some family coming in to visit. If that is the only time, I am sure I can get out for a few hours :p

Hopefully I will have my OC firearm back (a friend said it took two months to get it back from VPD). If not I will pick up one for my revolver.

Josh

shad0wfax

imported post

I'm out of town from the 1st through the 5th (which includes the weekend of the gun show which is1/3/2009 - 1/4/2009)

If you give me a few days notice and want to do a Spokane (or better yet, localCheney) OC lunch or dinner, I'll show up. (I say better yet, because I think Cheney needs a dose of OC off campus.)

BobR wrote:
The gun show is the first weekend, coming up soon. I am up for manning the table for a while on Saturday. How are we set for pamphlets?

I think a lunch the weekend of the 17/18th would work out good, at least for me.

I am open to just about anywhere for lunch.

bob
The weekend of the 17th/18th would be perfect for me. I was planning on heading back up to Spokane on the 16th anyways.

w07rolla

imported post

I have OC a few times in Cheney, and only received problem from a county deputy. The local police officer I ran into had to explain to a lady in the minute mart that I was legally carrying my gun. I do agree, I think the residents of Cheney are not very aware about the OC gun laws...I am all for Cheney.

Josh