• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shoots 8 and himself..

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

he also had a pipe bomb in his car: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/26/santa.shooting/index.html

Police said that after leaving the home, Pardo changed out of the Santa suit and into regular clothes. Raney also spoke about a pipe bomb that exploded in Pardo's rental car Thursday night. He said Pardo had rigged the rental car so that if someone tried to remove the Santa suit, the car would explode. The car was packed with ammunition and black powder, he said. Police said that inside Pardo's home in Montrose, California, they also found five empty boxes for semiautomatic handguns, two high-powered shotguns and "racing fuel," which they believe was used to help set fire to the home.
two high-powered shotguns....
Is there a new type of shotgun I don't know about? What's it cost? What does it do? Where can I get one? The media at it finest again.....

shad0wfax

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
he also had a pipe bomb in his car: http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/26/santa.shooting/index.html

Police said that after leaving the home, Pardo changed out of the Santa suit and into regular clothes. Raney also spoke about a pipe bomb that exploded in Pardo's rental car Thursday night. He said Pardo had rigged the rental car so that if someone tried to remove the Santa suit, the car would explode. The car was packed with ammunition and black powder, he said. Police said that inside Pardo's home in Montrose, California, they also found five empty boxes for semiautomatic handguns, two high-powered shotguns and "racing fuel," which they believe was used to help set fire to the home.
two high-powered shotguns....
Is there a new type of shotgun I don't know about? What's it cost? What does it do? Where can I get one? The media at it finest again.....

*Gasp* You didn't know!? 20 gauges are HIGH POWER and when they're pumps that have the little plastic (or wooden) 2-shot in the tube restriction removed they're ULTRA HIGH POWER!!! When they find 12 gauge pumps... wow, they're military shotguns that belong on the battlefield and have no place in civilian hands.

It's quite obvious that Commiefornia needs to ban any shotgun more powerful than a single action break-barrel 410. I mean, what do you need anything bigger than that for? (unless you're a santa-killer)

While we're at it, we should probably ban any propane tank bigger than 1 lb too, since that's what he used to burn down his ex's house.

And Pardo obviously didn't read the safety manual. Maybe Remington needs to make it bigger!?

Remington_M_870_Wingmaster_Ltw_20_HS1250_1_.JPG