Thread: More on the gun show loophole

Post imported post

More irresponsible reporting from the Daily Press fueling the debate that doesn't have to be.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/opini...,5875531.story

Post imported post

Thanks for the link. I debate and post a lot of comments on Topx regarding gun-related issues. I hope thereare more like people on this board who also post on Topix.

Post imported post

Armed wrote:
    Thanks for the link. I debate and post a lot of comments on Topx regarding gun-related issues. I hope thereare more like people on this board who also post on Topix.
    Me too. I'm gaw. There is a guy named Egg Head on there who has been pretty harsh on us "gun nuts" until today when he got the real scoop on the gun show loophole and now sees our battle in a different light.

Post imported post

HA - well, we were just conversing. I go by VA Conservative on Topix. I've been participating on Topix long before I joined this forum, so just kept the name.

I also noticed there is another Egg-man on this board. I pm'd him once andasked what was up with his liberal posts on Topix. Hesaidthat's nothim.

There are two other names on HamptonTopix, that would not surprise me if they were also members of this board - Walther and Methos. I'm sure you're familiar with them also.

Post imported post

Armed wrote:
    HA - well, we were just conversing. I go by VA Conservative on Topix. I've been participating on Topix long before I joined this forum, so just kept the name.

I also noticed there is another Egg-man on this board. I pm'd him once andasked what was up with his liberal posts on Topix. Hesaidthat's nothim.

There are two other names on HamptonTopix, that would not surprise me if they were also members of this board - Walther and Methos. I'm sure you're familiar with them also.
    Yeah. You've been one of the champions of 2A topics there. I have read you quite a few times. I've noticed Walther and Methos as well.