• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

car carry ?

mobeewan

imported post

Nope, but it doesn't hurt to fix it so the fire armaloneor if in a holsteris secured in place so it doesn't fly around during an accident of when you slam on the brakes. Some people have rigged theirs in that type of manner or tucked it between the seats, sticking up out of thecenter consloe or between the console and seat (if a console exists) making sure the firearm is visible in all three cases.

Hawkflyer

Founder's Club Member
imported post

mobeewan wrote:
Nope, but it doesn't hurt to fix it so the fire armaloneor if in a holsteris secured in place so it doesn't fly around during an accident of when you slam on the brakes. Some people have rigged theirs in that type of manner or tucked it between the seats, sticking up out of thecenter consloe or between the console and seat (if a console exists) making sure the firearm is visible in all three cases.

Excellent advice. I would only add that if you mount a holster to the top of the instrument panel be careful not to put it where it might obstruct the airbag system, or be launched by a firingairbag in an accident.

Regards

AbNo

imported post

I had a couple of picture up of a nylon strap & buckle I'd put around my front passenger seat.

It makes a great surrogate belt for driving. :)