• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how much longer?!

45orbust

imported post

Well I applied for my LTCH (lifetime) on Nov 12th. Merrillville PD said the apps were getting sent out next day, it will be 7 weeks wednesday. how can I see if it has been approved or not? id assume if it was denied i'd have a letter or something by now. Maybe the upcoming change in office has an effect on it, although i'd doubt it being as I applied in november

anyone have this long to wait for a LTCH that was somewhat recently applied for? ive heard 4-5 weeks then 6-8-12?????
the 60 days will be coming up soon, wonder if thats from the time Indy receives the app or what

squarepeg

imported post

It was pretty quick for me in the spring time. Maybe 4-6 weeks, but I have heard that there has been an increase latley in gun ownership and permit applications part due to the political climate, part due to the economic climate. I know I have a relative that has recently jumped on the handgun bandwagon after telling me a year ago that he had no interest in having a pistol in his house.

45orbust

imported post

well its finally here! 58 days from turning the app in to my mailbox, not bad considering the holidays and all. wish it would look a bit more official, i mean a pink piece of paper you cut out yourself, looks like something anyone can forge on a Computer or whatnot

so whens the next OC meetup?!