Thread: another new guy

Post imported post

HELLO everybody,I just found this site today. I am wondering if there are any gettogethers planed in the near future on the west side? I want to learn more,and would like to OC but i am a little apprehensive about a solo venture. coffee anyone?

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO. Keep an eye on the events schedule thread. That's where we post any up-coming events.

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO.

As WARCHILD stated, watch the schedule thread for meets. I have also started a thread specifically as a feeler for interest in possible West Michigan events.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/18406.html

Please read it and sign up for something if possible. It appears that we definitely have more interest than we did last year in this area, but we just need people who are willing to organize events.

Post imported post

thanks for the reply. I'll keep my eyes open.I would imagine alot more happens when the weather is better. And I apoligize for the confusion but I meant the west side of metro detroit area.

Post imported post

I moved back to west Michigan 9 years ago after spending 13 years in Washtenaw County. It still amuses me how many west Michigan "lifers" often refer to anyone living east of Lansing as an "east sider." Just another glimpse into life on Michigan's west coast.