Thread: Herman's Intelligent Thinker's Movement

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Listened to Herman Cain today, he is starting a new organization that will send out emails and or phone calls about legislation that effects the Constiution, the Amendments, energy, governemnt spending etc. to those that sign up. Can't joinuntil tomorrow but I'm planing to. Those interested can read about it here;

http://www.hermancain.com/hitm.asp

Post imported post

I'm not familiar with Herman Cain. I just looked over his website. Have you listened to him for long, GumiBear? What is his particular attraction for you?

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Hcidem wrote:
    I'm not familiar with Herman Cain. I just looked over his website. Have you listened to him for long, GumiBear? What is his particular attraction for you?
    The only times I've been able to listen to him is when I'm driving (service van) and he fills in for Neal Boortz. My local station doesn't carry his show but wished it would. IMHOhe doesn't play the party politics, I think he is republican but he is quick to call out anyone regardless of theirparty for the votes they make. He seemsto beabout the people of this country like Glenn Beck, and not their party affiliation. I think that is what I like about him most and he actually debates with callers instead of berating them for their opinion. I myself am a conservative but enjoy hearing the other side because I want to understand everyones viewpoint, and he lets that happen.

Edit: the other thing I like about this movement is that in no way do I have the time to research these bills, and when I try to read them I get a freakin headache from all the legal mumbo jumbo. If he has a team that can alert the American people about what the Congress is about to do I'm all for it!

Post imported post

Thanks for your review, GumiBear. I'll have to try and catch his broadcast sometime.