• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is it OK to post a "for sale" somewhere?

moleculo

imported post

Was thinking that a wanted/for sale section might be useful for members who want to sell stuff? Not guns, but accessories? For example, I just created an ebay auction for a SureFire weapon light and it would be nice if I could post it so itcould go to one of the the OC members who might want it?

Springfield45

imported post

I second this motion.... Many times, I have found myself with "extra stuff" that I usu. list on gunbroker or e-bay. After ya go through all the bullsh&*! One could have just as easily posted it in a forum here, and given a fellow OC'er first crack at it.

Anyone Else?

~~Springfield

FogRider

imported post

I won't pretend to speak for the site owners, but from what I've seen as long as you don't make a habit of it a For Sale post will be tolerated. Check the General Discussion forum, there are several FS threads right now.