• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Disguise video recorder testing

TechnoWeenie

imported post

As those of us that are more prone to being harassed, unlawfully detained, arrested, etc. and also to give an idea of what SHOULD happen when you have a positive encounter, here's a video of a new disguise video recorder.

1. It's disguised as an everyday item, even under scrutiny it looks 'normal'...

2. It records up to 3 hours of video, and audio. Although not the best quality, it's damn good.

3. It's self contained, 2Gb flash memory, plugs directly into USB.

4. For my security, I will not publicly disclose what it looks like, however , if you PM me I'll get you some pics/links.

5. It's less than 30$ :D

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/GrRxZb8lWqc&hl[/flash]

ETA: State laws vary. This video was made in accordance with state and federal law in relation to recording in public.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

As per my PM:

I'd like to find out more about the camera.

I like the Flip video camera, but it is a little large. It would be great if one could hook up a small image sensor to it.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

PMs replied to.

Please SEND ME a PM. I can't keep up with all the PM requests...

Maybe I SHOULD sell them, lol

David.Car

imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

Dealer is in China. Typically takes 3 weeks to arrive. Just received my shipping notice today 15 days after order.

Ordered some flashlights from that site in the past. They are legit... Just slow. And the flashlights were a great deal too.