• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'll Blow Your F'n Head Off!

Peacemaker

imported post

Virginian683 wrote:
marshaul wrote:
^Second picture didn't load.
Aww...I didn't think there was a second picture...it shows up fine on my computer. :)

That's because the image is on your computer!

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

Isn't going to work for the rest of us.

thefirststrike

imported post

I just saw this post and the related videos of the traffic stop. What can I say that hasn't already been said? These officers outright threatened to KILL any law abiding citizen they happen to see who has a gun which they don't know about. They apparently don't believe in "innocent until proven guilty".

I myself ama former MP in the Army and am trained for civilian law enforcement. Although I was unable to pursue civilian law enforcement due to poor eyesight, all I had ever wanted to be was a cop. So I have had extensive training in law enforcement and have been through the training scenarios for things like this. But we were NEVER trained to act like THIS!!

I understand that many officers are killed during traffic stops, and that they would of course want to exercise a fair amount of care and a high level of awareness when dealing with someone under circumstances such as these. But threatening to blow someone's brains out is unaccaeptable for such a situation where the person being detained has made no threatening moves or comments.

In my reading and Internet research lately,over the last several weeks, I am definitelystarting to have my eyes opened to the way our country and our values are being undermined at every turn by our own government and it's duly elected and/or appointed representatives. I have been ignorant and naive in the past, about a great many things, but that is changing. I just hope that the average American can stop watching so much sports and playing Nintendo and buying fancy new cell phones, and wake up to this reality soon and gets their collective sh-t together before we have to resort to a second American revolution to take back the country our Founding Father's bequethed to us.

My email nameand username (on this site and many others), which I chose many years ago for a different reason, begins to take on a whole new meaning now.

Thefirststrike

Virginian683

imported post

Peacemaker wrote:
Virginian683 wrote
Aww...I didn't think there was a second picture...it shows up fine on my computer. :)

That's because the image is on your computer!

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg

Isn't going to work for the rest of us.

Opps. :D (My first time uploading a pic.) Trying to do it from ImageShack...see if it works this time.

my.php

ajcis55

imported post

Anyone else notice the cop that was on the right stated "you are required to notify this officer when you have that pistol"?

As I recall that's only required when they ask.

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

ajcis55 wrote:
Anyone else notice the cop that was on the right stated "you are required to notify this officer when you have that pistol"?

As I recall that's only required when they ask.
Even the Chief of Police noticed that in his apology letter.

ProguninTN

imported post

Bullies with badges. They also seem to be ignorant of the laws they are sworn to uphold. Is the letter of apology online for viewing ?