• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC dinner in Roanoke!

ainfantry7

imported post

I'm planning an OC get together for the 5th or 6th of Jan. The restaurant has not been determined yet. Any ideas for a carry friendly restaurantthat'sreasonably priced around the Roanoke area?

So far there are only two other members that have contacted me about going. I will start a thread in the Virginia forums so we can get a tally of how many people are planning on showing up. I will also post on another forum to try and get the number of pax up.

You can direct any questions to me. Just send me a PM.

ainfantry7

Golden Corral sound good? How about the 6th of Jan? Around 7ish(man term).

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thanks for setting this up. Since this is through a very busy week for me I doubt that I will be able to make it down from Lynchburg on either of these weekday nights. I do hope that you can get some others to join you those nights just the same. I know there are a few of us in the Lynchburg and Roanoke area, I just haven't run into any of us by name yet. :)

ainfantry7

imported post

Well I'm planning on getting one of my buddies to come even though he usually only CC's. Invite anyone that you want, not everybody has to be OCing. The more the better.

So when what date works for you all? I've been looking at Golden Corral...Any other suggestions or does that sound good? I sent an email to Golden Corral corporate office to see if firearms are prohibited.I tried to sound as nonchalant as possible.:lol:

ainfantry7

imported post

Golden Corral by Sam's Club. The 6th of Jan at 7 pm. Sound good? I talked another couple into coming today. Hopefully they'll be able to show.