• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater January OC Dinner

6L6GC

imported post

the wife and I will plan to be there. I have to go back to work on the 5th so by the 6th I will likely need to relax. There is always a lot of unnecessary tension and friction in the navy yard when we come back to work after the holiday shut down.

We are looking forward to having a good time with other pro-freedom folk. Hope we can make to this gathering.

But there could be a problem; should I carry my new Model 96 40 cal Beretta with the Crimson Trace grips or my stainless Kimber Pro Carry II. Ummm, decisions, decisions. Guess I could just cowboy up and carry my Ruger Security Six in my western style holster. But then, there's always the Colt 1911 A1 with the custom grips the Missus got me for my birthday.

Open to fashion suggestions.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Let me know Ron if you need help getting up:p
Good one, Mark! :lol: I've always enjoyed your droll sense of humor.

I'm picturing Ron on the floor yelling "Help me, I've fallen, and I can't reach my Glock!"

:celebrate

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Bowl games? is that football? haha Just curing the hangover today:uhoh: Ron did you finally get Dutch and Kimber to help you up?:lol:
Get back in your box Alex ;) or I'll have to sic Chet on ya :shock: