• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater January OC Dinner

kwrose66

imported post

These OC dinners seem to always be on the same days that I have duty and can't leave the base... WTF...:cuss:. At least the ones up here on the peninsula that I can make it too:banghead:...

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I think it's a government conspiracy to keep you from being around pro freedom people. They're watching.:what:

Sorry couldn't help myself. Do you normally work on tuesdays?

kwrose66

imported post

Typically yes, but only about one Tuesday per month. That's alright though. I'll get there one of these times...
I do believe they HE IS watching...:shock:

Bubba Ron

imported post

kwrose66 wrote:
These OC dinners seem to always be on the same days that I have duty and can't leave the base... WTF...:cuss:. At least the ones up here on the peninsula that I can make it too:banghead:...
All YOU have to do is make a post for when, what time, and where YOU want to have a dining out. We've been doing these for a very long time, weekends don't usually work and Mondays and Fridays have low turnouts too - but ANYONE can suggest a dining out at any place and any time - whether or not people show up is up to THEIR schedule....take some initiative....

danbus

imported post

I wish I could be down...:(

I got my schedule, and I'm off next Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday.

Anyone who can't make it to the Tuesday dinner, I would like to set one up for those days. Post or PM me!

I wanna be down...:cry:

darthmord

imported post

We would go but we are going to be busy this evening and the schedule doesn't permit a 30 minute one way drive.

See you guys next time. Have fun!

6L6GC

imported post

Yeah, it would be my bad luck to fall on my strong side. I hate it when that happens. Actually, I never did fall. The wife steadied me just in time. She's such a sweetie.

I used the decision genie to make my fashion statement choice. It was the Model 96

We had a grand time there with all the other great folk. I liked Mr. Phelp's Colt 45 wheel gun

Thumbbuster

imported post

Had a great time and was nice to meet all the new folks that i had not met before.

Looking forward to the next one! Thanks 6L6GC for the compliment on the Colt .45

Bubba Ron

imported post

It's Southside this time ;) we have a hankering for Primo's, how about Thursday January 22nd, 7:00pm. Primo's address is: 4876 Princess Anne Road (just off Baxter) in Virginia Beach. Phone: 499-0049.

WBrian

imported post

Hi All!
I've been lurking here for a long time and never really chimed in before. I have never carried, either concealed or open, before as I've never felt totally comfortable. Same goes for the wife. We will both be there on our maiden voyage, if you will on Thursday at Primo's. (It being the best pizza in Virginia doesn't hurt! I'm waiting for a white pie with pepperoni to be delivered as I type...)
We can't wait to meat everyone. It'll be a learning experience, to be sure.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Brian (with Karen in tow)