• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun ban in Virginia at Cookouts

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Bubba Ron wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I broke those bedroom laws multiple times last night:what::celebrateLuckily there wasn't a LEO in the room or I could have lost my gun rights:uhoh:
Alex, you should give your hand a rest - you may need it for self DEFENSE :shock:
Ron I am happy to say that her name was Kelsey:celebrate giggity giggity I was not carrying for obvious reasons but if need be the Glock can just hide out under the pillow until summoned:lol: Just to get Ron off my case, THIS IS PROOF OF HOW MY NEW YEARS WENT!!!!:celebrateIf only I could have OC'd the whole time ahahaha
EDIT: nevermind :what:

darthmord

imported post

I want to add that manyof VA's sex laws went out the door a couple years ago. The Supreme Court had ruled on a Texas sodomy case and the ending result was basically government had no business in regulating sexual activity between consenting adults.

Several states' laws were cited in the reporting article as being the most likely ones to be invalidated.

I'll see about finding some links.

Link to Supreme Court case: http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-102.ZS.html

Link to FindLaw: http://writ.news.findlaw.com/grossman/20050125.html

Jan 2005 was when a lot of this went down... pun not intended.

Sleepless

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Bubba Ron wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I broke those bedroom laws multiple times last night:what::celebrateLuckily there wasn't a LEO in the room or I could have lost my gun rights:uhoh:
Alex, you should give your hand a rest - you may need it for self DEFENSE :shock:
Ron I am happy to say that her name was Kelsey:celebrate giggity giggity I was not carrying for obvious reasons but if need be the Glock can just hide out under the pillow until summoned:lol: Just to get Ron off my case, THIS IS PROOF OF HOW MY NEW YEARS WENT!!!!:celebrateIf only I could have OC'd the whole time ahahaha

All I can say is, YOU BASTARD, YOU LUCKY, LUCKY BASTARD. :cry:

I was just sitting infront of my TV the whole day and most of the evening/night. :banghead:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Yea it turned out to be a pretty good night but the rest of the story is not for OCDO so we'll just leave it as it was fun:celebrateIt's back to school for me this Sunday so see you all at the next dinner:lol: Also just wanted to make a note that I was a little tipsy when this pic was taken but none the less it gets the point across:p

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Yea it turned out to be a pretty good night but the rest of the story is not for OCDO so we'll just leave it as it was fun:celebrateIt's back to school for me this Sunday so see you all at the next dinner:lol: Also just wanted to make a note that I was a little tipsy when this pic was taken but none the less it gets the point across:p
Sucks for you! I'm still off until the 19th! :p

But damn you sure had a better new years than I did, I was knocking back a few with my brother while playing GTA IV haha :D btw no laws were broken either...I have a fancy card I picked up at the ABC store that proves it.

hsmith

imported post

darthmord wrote:
I want to add that manyof VA's sex laws went out the door a couple years ago. The Supreme Court had ruled on a Texas sodomy case and the ending result was basically government had no business in regulating sexual activity between consenting adults.

Several states' laws were cited in the reporting article as being the most likely ones to be invalidated.

I'll see about finding some links.

Link to Supreme Court case: http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/02-102.ZS.html

Link to FindLaw: http://writ.news.findlaw.com/grossman/20050125.html

Jan 2005 was when a lot of this went down... pun not intended.
I really wish our lazy legislature would roll back some of these laws. Even if they are struck down, LETS CLEAN UP OUR DAMNED CODE!!