• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

When your tummy growls in Gettysburg

XD40coyote

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
I will definitely stop to eat there when I fly to Pennsylvania for my trip.

HMM, wanna meet up roo boy? LOL

Yeah I was at the OC lunch there last year, met Lil Dobe, Greg, and others, and it was my first time OCing in public. Fingers ( Jim) set it up, and assured us all that the owner was a gun person like us. We got stares from other patrons, and some of us were lingering in the parking lot afterwards and a van load of 80 somethings drove by, the 80 somethings gawking at us! No cops were ever seen, and one of the guys even went to the nearby walmart to buy ammo and OC'd there and had no problems.

david.ross

imported post

Hey XD40 :D I haven't spoke to you in a while. How are you doing?

hehe.. I could always appear to a meet in fursuit while OCing *grin*. Think I'll get lots of looks? :p

XD40coyote

imported post

SorryI didn't get back to you on the pm, meant to and forgot all about it till now. I'm doing ok, though I plain hate winter, except for the trapping (41 red foxes, 5 raccoons, and 1 big possum, still have some beaver/mink/muskrat/otter to go after yet).

OC in fursuit? Hmm...I am guessing your roosuit is done?

david.ross

imported post

D: I'm jealous, you get to skin all those animals by yourself...

No, my roo suit isn't done yet. I've some of the head and body done, but I'm going to redo the head. Currently I'm needing the weather to warm up so I can use the outdoor shop, and the head structure will be molded using kevlar. :) My friend who made a fox fursuit using carbon fiber gave me the idea, who happens to be in to firearms a great deal. I was joking with him and he said I could make the structure using kevlar.

XD40coyote

imported post

I think the PD's in York county would totally flip if they got a call about " weird people dressed in animal costumes, with guns" LMAO. That would be a FWAG call ( furry with a gun). I do have various hilarious scenereos involving OC though, I can't shut off my creative mind sometimes. Just wish I could WRITE stories like I did 15 years ago and do my little drawings too. LOL my old drawings look like furry art, I guess I am a natural born furry at heart.

Spontaneous art by me LOL:

brass yote

brassyote.jpg

fox target ( please ignore the crappy shooting)

foxtarget8yds.jpg

LMAO- how about this one?

evildeer2.jpg

david.ross

imported post

*giggles*

I love the last picture, looks very nice, is it holding an uzi? :p
Of course you're a furry at heart ^_^ I could tell from thousands of miles away.

Wonderer

imported post

Carnivore wrote:
Hey if your just passing through, or touring the Battlefields, you can keep your 2A rights strapped right on your side while you dine, I just got back from a nice long Holiday visit with the Inlaws in Gettysburg, and Mom inlaw says you can carry while your eating and eat while your carrying in her Restaurant.. Check out the Menu, Doug Stultz will fix practically anything you want, cooked to order.. Tell em that Bettys handsome son inlaw from MissouriCarnivore sent ya !!

Gettysburg Family Restaurant

1275 York Rd.

Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Wonderer

imported post

We had a wonderful time with the 17 of us and Betty. We all want to thank you so much for picking up the tab, we wish you could have been here, food and company was awesome, betty will just forward the tab to ya, thanks again

Carnivore

imported post

I just may have to settle up on that, Betty came out to visit her daughter and I over Easter, although her main attraction would presumably be to visit her Daughter, she still prepared for mean awesome Easter dinner..

Thanks for being a wonderful Mother In Law Mom!!