• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch at the Ram in Tacoma

sempercarry

imported post

A few guys have already decided to be there. I was hoping we could get some more. Sunday the 4th at 1200,the Ram in tacoma.

3001 Ruston Way

Tacoma, WA 98402

diesel556

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

sempercarry wrote:
A few guys have already decided to be there. I was hoping we could get some more. Sunday the 4th at 1200,the Ram in tacoma.

3001 Ruston Way

Tacoma, WA 98402
"Frank's Place, Oak Harbor, 11:00am, Sunday Jan 4th." - http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/20079.html

Maybe these two groups could combine forces somewhere in the middle? Just a thought.

sempercarry

imported post

perhaps.....maybe bremerton? Remember how i said I dont get alot of time off and when i do its on short notice? well, my weekend might get canked.....again, so i might not be able to come.

DEROS72

imported post

I would love to go but would need a ride from seatac.

By the way I Oc'ed at the Southcenter mall all afternoon and met a friend for lunch at Joeys.I don't think anyone even noticed because no one said a thing.

diesel556

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Seeing as how this lunch seems to have died, I think another member and myself will be heading up north to the Oak Harbor brunch. You're welcome to come; we'll probably need to leave Seatac at around 8:30am to be safe.

I'll be driving my diesel to save gas :cool:.