Thread: Nice video

Post imported post

NEAR Chapel Hill/Durham, North Carolina, USA

Post imported post

good for her. i hope he bleeds to death and dies from scissor stab wounds.

they never did say anything further about the gun though..
    unless she handed it back to her attacker, they could run the prints on the bullet shells and the gun and find out who the idiot is.

just a thought..

State Researcher

Post imported post

BRobb19 wrote:

unless she handed it back to her attacker, they could run the prints on the bullet shells and the gun and find out who the idiot is.

just a thought..
    Please refrain from wishing death uponanother on this forum. You most definitely do not speak for the rest of us with statements like that. Anyway, back to the video..

"I just want to make it perfectlyclear. Police do not recommend fighting off an attacker the way the woman at this Whole Food Market did this morning.."

I HATE comments like that...it's so dang ignorant.

Post imported post

DreQo wrote:
    BRobb19 wrote:

just a thought..
    Please refrain from wishing death uponanother on this forum. You most definitely do not speak for the rest of us with statements like that. Anyway, back to the video..

"I just want to make it perfectlyclear. Police do not recommend fighting off an attacker the way the woman at this Whole Food Market did this morning.."

I HATE comments like that...it's so dang ignorant.
    haha i thought the same thing..yeah lemme let him get away and hopefully the police will fill out their report and get to it at their earliest convenience. haha
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.