• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

online to prepare ?

suntzu

imported post

tn terry t wrote:
im going next saturday the 10 to take the carry class is there anywhere i can go online to help prepare for next week?
The only thing I did was look at the Tennessee statutes regarding where you can and cannot carry a gun, and paid attention in the class--honestly, the class did not tell me anything that I did not already know. If you pay attention and take the time to read the questions--you should not have any problems.

WCrawford

imported post

Pay attention in class is the absolute best advise.

The written test is multiple choice and common sense. They tend to ask the same question a couple different ways so you must be certian that you read carefully.

Since you are here, we know you can read, so you'll do fine. :p

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

When I went for my safety course, right off the bat, the instructors told us not to worry, we were all going to pass the course. All we had to do is pay attention in the class room part of the course, ask questiosn if we don't understand something.

The range part of the course was easy. We had one older lady that had never fired a handgun before. One of the instructors did "1 on 1" with her. She out shot several of us! :shock: