• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bridgeport - new dealer

GoldCoaster

imported post

Good news!
I took junior to the range today to shoot the 22 and I sent a few 45's down range as well. The Bridgeport Shooting Range now has on site Park City Tactical (I believe is the name) a fully stocked gun store right on the premises. I had a quick look in there and he was busy with customers so I didn't wait around but there was a decent selection of AR-type rifles on the wall and a decent selection of pistols in the cases. I saw some S&W M&P's which I carry so that was good to see.

The range is on Stratford Ave just over the Bridgeport line from Stratford.

Also - if you have a newly purchased pistol and bring the receipt with you, you get 1/2 an hour of range time free.

USP

imported post

wow i took my class there in june i didnt know they have a gun store now thats great to know because ive been meaning to go up there to shoot i also go to forest and field they also have a gun store/range its in norwalk on new cannan ave. thanks for the info... its really good to know.

GunOwnerJoe

imported post

Awesome, when I get some cash GoldCoaster we gotta meet up there and check out the store =D hopefully the ammo is cheap so I don't have to travel an hour to buy some.

-Joe

GoldCoaster

imported post

The ammo at the range is about average for the area. Not as cheap as wally world but not ungodly expensive either.

If you shoot a high powered rifle there you need frangible ammo $$$ or just go up to Blue Trails and let loose with regular.