• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Nuts Radio to Discuss Open carry on 6 JAN 08 at 9 PM Eastern

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Chickenwang wrote:
Mike double check that link brother, I don't think it's functioning.

Could be on my end (doubtfuly) but I tried it several times.
I'll bet you a basket of wings i'ts on your end:cool: then agin, mine just screwed up too. Hmm.

Notso

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't have anything that says web-chat. I do have the chat window up and running, but no audio. And I get the never-ending buffering message also.

jarodm20

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Great show. Thanks for posting it Mike. I hope he was serious about going to a 2 hour show in the future, cuz I would listen.

Hcidem

imported post

Thanks for participating in the show, Melanie. It was well worth my time listening in.

I thought it was very kind of lawdog to offer an apology from the saner side of the law enforcement community. Good luck to you...

Ahab

imported post

Mike, thanks for posting the link to our show. If anyone would like to listen to the archived copy, you can visit this link to download the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gunnuts/2009/01/07/Gun-Nuts-Radio-Open-Carry-1

As the host of the show, we're committed to airing topics that people want to hear, and that will generate interesting discussion and callers. We will definitely be revisiting the topic of open carry in the future, so make sure you come back for more.

And yes, I am trying to figure out the logistics of going to a two hour show.