Thread: Marietta OC

Post imported post

I have CC for over 20 years. Just started OC recently. So far no problem at Wal Mart, Publix, Kroger, fast food. Actually had two complements, from guys, when I was wearing my NRA "The 2nd Amendment, America's Original Homeland Security" t-shirt/sweat shirt.

Post imported post

welcome are you a member of GCO?? http://www.georgiacarry.org best 15 you can spend to protect your rights here in ga

also might want to take a look at GPDO www.georgiapacking.org a great forum that is GA specific

Post imported post

yep! I am a member of GCO. have a post there as well about Cobb County Parks.

Post imported post

good to hear wish i could talk my uncle who lives in Marietta to get a gun but alas its a lost cause

Post imported post

OC'd with my bike on the Silver Comet trail from Mavell Rd. to Floyd Rd. and back last Sunday. The trail was packed with all kinds of people, no problem. Had only one comment, a positive one. Didn't see any LEO's.

Post imported post

OC'd today on Silver Comet Trail from Floyd Rd. to Carter Rd. and Wildhorse Creek. Not as crowded as first section. No comments. saw no LEO's, no problems.

Post imported post

Haven't posted here in ages. Open carry most weekends in and around Marietta, Kennesaw and Woodstock. Haven't had any LEO encounters in those ares, 'yet'.
    Three people (men) have made positive comments to me about my OC, which gave me the opportunity to hand out a GCO card.