• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marietta OC

topcat

imported post

I have CC for over 20 years. Just started OC recently. So far no problem at Wal Mart, Publix, Kroger, fast food. Actually had two complements, from guys, when I was wearing my NRA "The 2nd Amendment, America's Original Homeland Security" t-shirt/sweat shirt.

rmodel65

imported post

good to hear :) wish i could talk my uncle who lives in Marietta to get a gun but alas its a lost cause

topcat

imported post

OC'd with my bike on the Silver Comet trail from Mavell Rd. to Floyd Rd. and back last Sunday. The trail was packed with all kinds of people, no problem. Had only one comment, a positive one. Didn't see any LEO's.

topcat

imported post

OC'd today on Silver Comet Trail from Floyd Rd. to Carter Rd. and Wildhorse Creek. Not as crowded as first section. No comments. saw no LEO's, no problems.

topcat

imported post

Haven't posted here in ages. Open carry most weekends in and around Marietta, Kennesaw and Woodstock. Haven't had any LEO encounters in those ares, 'yet'.
Three people (men) have made positive comments to me about my OC, which gave me the opportunity to hand out a GCO card.