• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kaine selected for next DNC chairman

TFred

imported post

If Howard Dean is any indicator whatsoever, the job of DNC Chair requires you to be so left-wing nutty that unless you move to San Francisco, your personal political career is going to be pretty much over.

Consider the sound bites availble from Howard Dean that would be available to any moderate to conservative opponent, on just about any issue.

TFred

Prophet

imported post

tripledipper wrote:
What positiondoes that blowhard TerryMcAuliffe take on 2A rights VS Bob McDonnell? One of them will be our next Gov. for sure.
Well Triple...it seems like its up to you and your fellow old dominoneers to stop that from happenin. If there is one place that OC'ers can get something goin in regards to political change it seems like Virginia...i mean...there are enough of ya afterall.