• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: Sig P220 ST

Patch

imported post

Well, it finally happened to me! New company bought the property I worked at and did not keep on the staff. Additionally, since I also lived there we had to move. Laid off Tuesday, moved Saturday......Mountlake Terrace to actually a really nice 4 bedroom house in Everett!!

Sadly though, due ti it all we are now dead broke! Took all our $$$ to move, so one of the toys has to go!

:banghead:

Was a tough decision between the Sig and the M4.......though the M4 would get me more $$$, I figured I would start with the Sig as getting a handgun to replace it down the road would be less expensive then another rifle. If I cannot move the Sig, then the M4 will go up (unless someone wants details on it now LOL)

So, without further ado.........

Sig P220 ST (stainless) great condition!

Tritium night sites (rear) fiber optic site front. Spare set of sites. Hogue grips witha new set of spareSig grips. 1 factory mag,3 or 4 after market spares. Extra Sig spring and parts kit, 300 round FMJ and about 30 JHP. Galco leather paddle holster,Blackhawk Serpa Level II Drop leg holster(unused)

$750 for the whole package.

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IM me or shoot me an email to PatchO@ar15.com

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

:shock: mmmmm, unfortunately the wife said no :X :(

But I'll give you a bump for a nice looking Sig P-series I wish I could reunite with some of its family members.