• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK Lets try this again.....Lunch in Tacoma???

sempercarry

imported post

I know for a fact that I will have the weekend off so....who is up for lunch this weekend? Noon on the 10th or 11th, The Ram in tacoma on the waterfront on ruston way.

grishnav

imported post

Should be able to make it. Can offer a carpool from North Seattle. Very comfortably seats front passenger and driver, uncomfortable seats three more in the back. :)

sempercarry

imported post

Ok, Saturday at 1300 (thats 1 pm for you civi types)at the ram in tacoma on the waterfront, looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice. Motorcycles anyone?:dude:

3001 ruston way

Tacoma wa,

sempercarry

imported post

I will be in an oversized whiteFord Bronco or on a motorcycle, you can look for the truck or look for my jacket and helmet.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Great lunch today with meeting all the new folks. The after party was even better with a few of us going four-wheeling down near the Nisqually River.
I spoke with the manager at the Ram when we left to thank him for hosting us. It turns out he is also has a CPL. I gave him a pamphlet and introduced him to OCDO. While we were standing there he looked at the liquor control board sign and mentioned that it was hung in the wrong place (by the front door) and that he would get it put in the right place by the bar. He was very receptive to OC and I hope to see him on the board soon.

SemperCarry, My son and I had a blast today !! Anytime you are ready, we are as well.

kparker

imported post

Great lunch indeed! Nice to meet you all in person; and good to see that you didn't get stuck overnight in the mud. :)

And semper, thanks for the pocket clip!

sempercarry

imported post

kparker wrote:
Great lunch indeed! Nice to meet you all in person; and good to see that you didn't get stuck overnight in the mud. :)

And semper, thanks for the pocket clip!
Your welcome. Nice to meet you all and i cant wait to do it again.