• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The most LOC friendly state

Flintlock

imported post

In my opinion, you could make astrong argument for any of these states out of the lower 48...

Montana, Virginia, Vermont, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming, and possiblyArizona. I favor Montana and the Dakotas for open carry,but overall, I am biased about my state of Alaska.

r6-rider

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
The main thing 'bout Arizona... 'Hardly ever hear 'bout somebody gettin' jacked by the LEO's for OC... anywhere. Yeah... PA, VA, KY 'n elsewhere have recognized OC... but still... people get arrested by the fuzz for nothin' other than 'carrying'. PA and VA especially. Are the localLEO's that stupid or just hard headed?

I've read 'bout people gettin' jacked by the local Popo'sin New Mexico... Albakerkilackyin particular. Dunno 'bout Santa Fe now with all the teabags that've moved in... I OC in Las Cruces. 'n on the border... but rarely go north of there.
Yep. Not once have i had a negative encounter with LEOs, all of them love how we can carry. only time iv had a problem is pawn shops, they make you unload it before entering. like that does anything at all when you have a mag in your back pocket:quirky