• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senator McDougle's Survey

rlh2005

Founder's Club Member

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Delegate Amundson's survey does also.

I wonder if this will be common to all representatives, and whether it shows the antis think they can get somewhere this year.

Other surveys are at http://survey.house.virginia.gov/AvailableSurveys.aspx.

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to check them out; busy today.

ETA: Did some checking. In addition to those above, the following legislators have some form of gun question in their 2009 questionnaires (most frequently "gun-show loophole" or localities banning guns in public buildings ... can you say repeal preemption?):

Jim Scott
Margaret Vanderhye
Ward
Pollard *
Ware *
* I can't tell if these are 2009 surveys (Pollard and Ware)

The following do NOT have gun questions in their 2009 surveys. That doesn't say they aren't interested, pro or con, but the question doesn't appear:

Cox
Bouchard
Bell
Valentine
McClellan
Morgan
Howell
Landes
Riley Ingram * (Again, I can't tell what year this is posted for)

These are all available at the link above.