Thread: MCRGO's website posts a letter on OC.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

See the letter I wrote for MCGRO's letter section of their website. It's basically an edited version of the article I wrote for theLansing State Journal. Hopefully it will reach a larger audience.

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/view/news...amp;zoneid=108
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

very cool.

Post imported post

Thanks for submitting it, Venator. I think we need to keep MCRGO and MGO in mind as we move forward. We share much in common with these groups.

Post imported post

+1

Excellent idea

Post imported post

cool stuff

Post imported post

Good to see

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Thanks for the nice comments. Coincidently I received my Sportsman Club newsletter yesterday andmy article was in there as well. Baby steps on getting the word out.

Which reminds, if you belong to a sportsman's club and they have a newsletter send them a short article on OC, they always are looking for things to include in their letters.

Also these clubs are generally open to presentations and many have gun shows, etc.,with tables available. MOC could have an info booth at these events thereby educating people on OC. Our MOC banners are available for these types of events.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Venator wrote:
    Thanks for the nice comments. Coincidently I received my Sportsman Club newsletter yesterday andmy article was in there as well. Baby steps on getting the word out.

Which reminds, if you belong to a sportsman's club and they have a newsletter send them a short article on OC, they always are looking for things to include in their letters.

Also these clubs are generally open to presentations and many have gun shows, etc.,with tables available. MOC could have an info booth at these events thereby educating people on OC. Our MOC banners are available for these types of events.

The things we DON'T think about often appear painfully obvious after they are pointed out to us. I didn't even think of my sportsman's club. I will check our calendar of events to see when we might have a proper venue for a display. Thanks yet again,Venator.