• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MCRGO's website posts a letter on OC.

Hcidem

imported post

Thanks for submitting it, Venator. I think we need to keep MCRGO and MGO in mind as we move forward. We share much in common with these groups.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Thanks for the nice comments. Coincidently I received my Sportsman Club newsletter yesterday andmy article was in there as well. Baby steps on getting the word out.

Which reminds, if you belong to a sportsman's club and they have a newsletter send them a short article on OC, they always are looking for things to include in their letters.

Also these clubs are generally open to presentations and many have gun shows, etc.,with tables available. MOC could have an info booth at these events thereby educating people on OC. Our MOC banners are available for these types of events.

Hcidem

imported post

Venator wrote:
Thanks for the nice comments. Coincidently I received my Sportsman Club newsletter yesterday andmy article was in there as well. Baby steps on getting the word out.

Which reminds, if you belong to a sportsman's club and they have a newsletter send them a short article on OC, they always are looking for things to include in their letters.

Also these clubs are generally open to presentations and many have gun shows, etc.,with tables available. MOC could have an info booth at these events thereby educating people on OC. Our MOC banners are available for these types of events.

The things we DON'T think about often appear painfully obvious after they are pointed out to us. I didn't even think of my sportsman's club. I will check our calendar of events to see when we might have a proper venue for a display. Thanks yet again,Venator.