• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

City of Issaquah

jddssc121

imported post

I got a response from the City Clerk that they will meet this month to correct the language to adhere to State Law :)

Hendo

imported post

Good work. I appreciate your time and effort to help update and educate police and politicians about State laws protecting our gun rights.

Keep up the Good Work!

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Knock-Off Dragunov wrote:
Out of curiosity - what warrants the change of this part, "4. Use any contrivance or device for suppressing the noise of any firearm."
Looks like they removed anything that is already covered by state law, including the redundant 'incorporated by reference' section at the beginning.