• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

jddssc121

adamsesq

imported post

I don't know about all of you guys, but seeing these posts on changes to each of these improper codes make me want to nominate jddssc121for the OC Award Of The Week. Or the Month!

Good Job!

-adamsesq

Triple Tap

imported post

adamsesq wrote:
I don't know about all of you guys, but seeing these posts on changes to each of these improper codes make me want to nominate jddssc121for the OC Award Of The Week. Or the Month!

Good Job!

-adamsesq

Gene Beasley did a great job on the Federal Way push and was instrumental in getting this started and finished including presenting to the Federal Way Council.

uncoolperson

imported post

Triple Tap wrote:
adamsesq wrote:

Good Job!

-adamsesq

Gene Beasley did a great job on the Federal Way push and was instrumental in getting this started and finished including presenting to the Federal Way Council.

he also has a nice spreadsheet put together with all of the illegal local laws.

just_a_car

imported post

He's done an outstanding job, as many on here have done. OC as a "movement" in Washington wouldn't be nearly as strong without the efforts of members here.

What's also interesting is that I recall reading somewhere that Mayor Nickles claimed that (insert number in the 20's, I think) cities had ordinances that banned guns in parks and was kind of using that as trying to say it was okay for Seattle to do it.

Funny... if most or all of those cities didn't have those illegal/preempted ordinances, that would be a very weak argument, huh? *smirk*

tai4de2

imported post

Heh -- I was in Pattaya last week.

No OC going on there!

In Bangkok I wandered into an office that advertises shooting activities. Price is around $100 to shoot 50 bullets from a handgun. I guess this is marketed more towards citizens of countries where gun ownership is severely restricted (e.g., Russia, the UK, New York City SSR).

jbone

imported post

tai4de2 wrote:
Heh -- I was in Pattaya last week.

No OC going on there!

In Bangkok I wandered into an office that advertises shooting activities. Price is around $100 to shoot 50 bullets from a handgun. I guess this is marketed more towards citizens of countries where gun ownership is severely restricted (e.g., Russia, the UK, New York City SSR).
Was that a 100 baht?