• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Antonio - 2 More Justified Shootings

SilentKTexan

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

Wow...I went down to Canyon Lake to see my family for Christmas and we went to San Antonio to see the River Walk. I had never been there before.

We parked in a parking garage and I noticed there were cameras everywhere in there, even cameras watching cameras. I made a comment, I didn't know wether to feel safe or paranoid.

San Antonio is not a place I would want to live in.

Shorts

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I enjoyed living in SA. Biggest headache - traffic. I have family there and went to college there so, its my second home.

Unfortunately, SA is not immune to the dangers that any other city experiences. Their pop is growing rapidly these last 5yrs and so is the sprawl. 1604 doesn't contain as it did before.

Its important to be prepared.

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

I grew up just outside of San Antonio (Bulverde). When I was there Bulverde was 'OUT' of town a good ways, now San Antonio has grown tremendously, but I still like it and travel there often. There are bad places in any city, even one as small as Bryan (where I live now)! We must all be constantly aware of our surroundings no matter what city or area we are in. San Antonio is a great city, so are Chicago and Las Angeles, but I think that we can all agree that SA is definitely the safest of the three mentioned!