• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Even the gangs know

r6-rider

imported post

http://www.streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=6290

hey to keep it real I just got back from phenox like two day's ago I went thru the south side whitch from what I heard is the most active part of town and seemed to me avg at best for crime wise but the reason why I posted this is to say for the most part phoenix is one of the safest cites ive been to that mayor dose not play and ther are alot of jobs out there so from what I saw phoenx is a cool city to live in if you like the slow life with a city twist but matter of fact I just thought of something maybe that city is a little safer then most cause gun's are legle so there mind you never know who heated!

I was researching gang activity in AZ and stumbled across this. i find it funny how the low class/uneducated even realize gun control equals chaos yet these "educated" liberals cant see through their own stupidity.

Just so this thread doesnt get boring, if you have any information on gangs or gang activity please feel free to post it

PavePusher

imported post

Oh man, next time, put the quotation in "xxxxx" format, so I know it's not you talking that way...! (Yes, I am a non-carded member of the Grammer Police, my dictionary is my badge.) :lol:

Hiredgun30

imported post

having problems with outlaw bikersthat are harassing tenants at my place of business.

the latest occurance was last night around 2;00 am... almost went bad in a hurry..

heres the epilogue>>>

about 2 weeks ago in the east valley a man and woman (gang bangers) were arrested for accessory to a homocide according to my sourcesat work.

they also arrested some outlaw bikers who were sent to collect money or take care of business. the members had illegal firearms ( unregistered AOW shotguns)on their person when arrested.

well last night I observed a outlaw biker belonging to the same group arrive on property at around 2:00 am and walk around property carrying a white shoe box.

I attempted to make contact but he just ignored me and kept walking.

I knew he wasnt a resident so i was going to tresspass him. before I had made it down the stairs to tresspass him he had vanished. I called P.D. and advised them of the situation. I then took pics of his bike and licence plate numer.

we were never able to locate him the rest of the night. the bike disappeared also, i did not hear any harley fire up, even thought i reside 20 feet from where he parked.

PavePusher

imported post

Holy Moley, I just wasted 10 minutes of my time to register there and do some browsing. If these clowns took themselves any more seriously, they'd be as powerful as mall ninjas. :shock::what::lol::lol::celebrate

r6-rider

imported post

Yea its a joke how they think they are actually a part of something. Im very surprised how low the gang rate is here (statistically anyways.) Still, i hear about a shooting every morning when i watch the news though

Jdude

Campaign Veteran
imported post

My eyes! Holy hell! Every page is an endless chatter of cell phone speak and caps lock!

Tomorrow, when I am much less sober, I shall try to read it again.

-Jdude