• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kalamazoo meetup

Hcidem

imported post

It has already been posted there under "Open Carry Lunch in Kalamazoo." I would have PMed you, jmlefler, but I cannot access that action. Do you have it disabled?

ghostrider

imported post

MI-copperhead wrote:
I would love to attend this and will even be in K-zoo that day, but I'll be taking my CPL class at that time.
Get somebody's cell number, they may still be there when your class gets out. Of course that depends upon how long your class goes. I know that at the John Ball Park event, some of the guys were there untill five or six o'clock.

Bronson

imported post

Good news, I've worked it out so I can be there :lol:

2 p.m. on Sat. the 24th, correct?

I've invited another friend of mine but he's a "tentative". So put me down for one, maybe two.

Would anybody mind if I invited Joel and Jared Fulton of Southside Sportsman's Club in Battle Creek? They are the driving force for CPL instruction in BC and I think it would be good for them to see "what doesn't happen" at an OC event. I don't know if they'll come but I thought an invitation would be nice.

Bronson

mastiff69

imported post

Bronson glad to see that you are going to be able to make it and yes go ahead and invite the Fulton brothers would welcome them, I know them well !

In fact i will call them right now and see if they are available!

mastiff69

imported post

Just spoke with Jared of Southside, & they said that theyare teaching CPL classes today. Busy day...

Then told them of the invite today, said will not be able to attend the lunch, and they said thanks for the invite.

I had the wrong day, updated, have it on right date NOW grrrr!!

Bronson

imported post

mastiff69 wrote:
Just spoke with Jared of Southside, & they said that theyare teaching CPL classes today. Busy day...

Then told them of the invite today, said will not be able to attend the lunch, and they said thanks for the invite.

I had the wrong day, updated, have it on right date NOW grrrr!!

Hey Mastiff69,

Did you happen to update the Fultons on the correct date?

Bronson

Kimberguy

imported post

Bronson wrote:
Would anybody mind if I invited Joel and Jared Fulton of Southside Sportsman's Club in Battle Creek? They are the driving force for CPL instruction in BC and I think it would be good for them to see "what doesn't happen" at an OC event. I don't know if they'll come but I thought an invitation would be nice.
Too bad they can't make it. I love those guys! My cousin and I both took our CPL classes from them, I liked them so much i took mine than, sat in again with my cousin! Good guys!