• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photo of the first legal gun carriers in National Parks!

razor_baghdad

imported post

Nice pics Mike!! [also nice blog from warriorqueenUK-might wanna take her up on that offer?] ;):p

Congrats on being the first!!!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

nakedshoplifter wrote:
WTH? You moved again?
Yep, they'll NEVER catch me! :celebrate

We only planned on a year of travel assignments and wanted to settle in this area before that anyway. Closer to the kids and family in the occupied territories of MD and NJ.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

BobCav wrote:
Mike wrote:
I trust you are now a member of PAOpenCarry.org?
Yep, just registered on Friday! Gonna get with PAFOA also.
Be happy to give you are reference if you need one. :lol:

From what I have seen they are a great bunch of people! You'll feel right at home.

Yata hey

Loneviking

imported post

BobCav wrote:
nakedshoplifter wrote:
WTH? You moved again?
Yep, they'll NEVER catch me! :celebrate

We only planned on a year of travel assignments and wanted to settle in this area before that anyway. Closer to the kids and family in the occupied territories of MD and NJ.
You got out of Washington in time to miss the most snowfall ever? Stay warm Bob, it's gonna get cooooold back there.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Miss is? I shoveled 60 inches of that white crap before we left! lol... We left the Sat after Christmas, on the only clear day for traveling.

When we extended there and knew we would be leaving in Dec, my BIL and SIL reassured us there was only a small chance of just a little snow.

Yeah right! Stay warm back there!

sccrref

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Miss is? I shoveled 60 inches of that white crap before we left! lol... We left the Sat after Christmas, on the only clear day for traveling.

When we extended there and knew we would be leaving in Dec, my BIL and SIL reassured us there was only a small chance of just a little snow.

They did not lie to you. There was a small chance of just a little snow. There was a GREAT chance of a lot of snow.:shock:Hope that the move went well.

Loneviking

imported post

BobCav wrote:

60 inches! That's 5 feet!!:shock: My daughter went to school just twenty minutes south of Spokane and in the two years she was there I never saw that much snow. You're just SOL Bob. Yeah, I'll stay here and stay warm! Glad you made the move safely.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Loneviking wrote:
BobCav wrote:

60 inches! That's 5 feet!!:shock: My daughter went to school just twenty minutes south of Spokane and in the two years she was there I never saw that much snow. You're just SOL Bob. Yeah, I'll stay here and stay warm! Glad you made the move safely.
Thanks. It snowed another 30 or so AFTER we left! I was thinking about Reno the whole time...

sprat

imported post

welcome to Pa Bob,the woman & Iare snow birds and are heading back to Florida next week, you will like pa but as you indicated say away from NJ & MD the peoples republic's of

yes I comment a Pafoa hope to hear from you there, I also miss Reno

sprat

MeBaby

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Loneviking wrote:
BobCav wrote:

Thanks. It snowed another 30 or so AFTER we left! I was thinking about Reno the whole time...
It's that damn "global warming" again ;).

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

MeBaby wrote:
BobCav wrote:
Loneviking wrote:
BobCav wrote:

It's that damn "global warming" again ;).
Yup. They better do something about that global warmign thing, or folks are gonna start freezing to death.