• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Patriots-Donate

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I wonder, will we see No 1 listed? Or Fagin?

I will donate $25 (remember that I am a retiree on a fixed income with dwindling investment assets) to Brad Krause at an address at which I can be assured Gene German or the Wisconsin Patriots (or any other entity on the above list) DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS and for which they may not take credit.

I suggest the address and escrow account number of his attorney of record.

Evidently the WIpped Pat site appeal is failing. Any one supporting John and Mike the hosts that you're depending upon? Hmmm, I'm the only one without 'member' status. D'yall swing like <deleted> 'members'?

comp45acp

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
I wonder, will we see No 1 listed?  Or Fagin?

I will donate $25 (remember that I am a retiree on a fixed income with dwindling investment assets) to Brad Krause at an address at which I can be assured Gene German or the Wisconsin Patriots (or any other entity on the above list) DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS and for which they may not take credit.

I suggest the address and escrow account number of his attorney of record.

Evidently the WIpped Pat site appeal is failing.  Any one supporting John and Mike the hosts that you're depending upon?  Hmmm, I'm the only one without 'member' status.  D'yall swing like <deleted> 'members'?

As I said, there are doers and noisemakers. I know which Mr. German and the rest of the Wisconsin Patriots are from first hand association. They have donated cash (a lot more than $25 I might add) and donated a great deal of their time and personal resources to the cause. Every worthy cause has it's noise makers that sit on the sidelines and complain without actually doing anything, it's to be expected. However, the real concern, is when you have a noise maker who does his best to throw a wrench into the effort. It really makes you question his motives.

smithman

imported post

Doug please stop constantly posting repeated information that doesn't help Brad or his case. We need to stand WITH Brad right now and stop posting about crap that doesn't matter.

Brad needs our money, I can personally vouch for the integrity of the Patriots and Gene, and the time is NOW to fight for our rights.

www.wisconsinpatriots.com

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I,Jesus C Gonzalez aka Parabellumvouch for smithman, Rick Finsta, comp45acp, Brad Krause, and Gene Germanwhoare WI Patriots.

I have meet all these individuals in person and they are of good character and have integrity far surpassing those who say they have none. The WI Patriots are composed of more individuals than I remember most of which I have meet in person and are of good character even if they do not all agree in idealogical stand points. AND they are all characters of integrity. You however Doug, who have never meet any of them, have no support for your claim that you "can personally vouch for the lack of integrity" of any of them.

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

Parabellum wrote:
I,Jesus C Gonzalez aka Parabellumvouch for smithman, Rick Finsta, comp45acp, Brad Krause, and Gene Germanwhoare WI Patriots.

I have meet all these individuals in person and they are of good character and have integrity far surpassing those who say they have none. The WI Patriots are composed of more individuals than I remember most of which I have meet in person and are of good character even if they do not all agree in idealogical stand points. AND they are all characters of integrity. You however Doug, who have never meet any of them, have no support for your claim that you "can personally vouch for the lack of integrity" of any of them.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=5670&post_id=88951

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=8365&post_id=143922

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/reply.php?topic_id=8365&post_id=349227

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=13553&forum_id=57&jump_to=217958#p217958

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I am going to guess those are the posts in which ccwtrainer, fagin, no1, aka Gene German originally stated that the petitions would be collected and submitted individually. Then he changed the method of distribution of the resolutions to a "shotgun" method in which all were submitted at once. One of them maybe be where you request a summary of or a copy of all the petitions(I do not remember which, nor do I wish to put words in your mouth) and he did not give them to you. However, the method of distribution was not written in stone. Nor does it diminish the integrity of the Patriots that Gene did so. Norisit necessary for Gene to provide you with a copy of, or summary of the number of people who signed the resolutions. These posts do not provide you with "personal" knowledge necessary to say that either Gene nor the Patriots are without integrity.

But aside from all this we must not lose focus.Brad needs help,and we should be doing all we can tohelp, including donating those funds we can, and showing up to the continuance of the hearing on February 17th. Doug if our so worried about someone stealing $25 how about you show up on the 17th and give the money to Brad or his attorney directly.

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

Parabellum wrote:
I am going to guess those are the posts in which ccwtrainer, fagin, no1, aka Gene German originally stated that the petitions would be collected and submitted individually. Then he changed the method of distribution of the resolutions to a "shotgun" method in which all were submitted at once. One of them maybe be where you request a summary of or a copy of all the petitions(I do not remember which, nor do I wish to put words in your mouth) and he did not give them to you. However, the method of distribution was not written in stone. Nor does it diminish the integrity of the Patriots that Gene did so. Norisit necessary for Gene to provide you with a copy of, or summary of the number of people who signed the resolutions. These posts do not provide you with "personal" knowledge necessary to say that either Gene nor the Patriots are without integrity.

But aside from all this we must not lose focus.Brad needs help,and we should be doing all we can tohelp, including donating those funds we can, and showing up to the continuance of the hearing on February 17th. Doug if our so worried about someone stealing $25 how about you show up on the 17th and give the money to Brad or his attorney directly.
QFT

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Pointman said "OpenCarry members said Wisconsin needs a case like this, and now we have it, and it's better than anyone asked for"

That we do! I will be sure to donate tonight or tomorrow!! So what time is the court hearing I want to take one of my optional days so I can be there.

Ben

GlockMeisterG21

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BJA wrote:
Pointman said "OpenCarry members said Wisconsin needs a case like this, and now we have it, and it's better than anyone asked for"

That we do! I will be sure to donate tonight or tomorrow!! So what time is the court hearing I want to take one of my optional days so I can be there.

Ben

Tuesday, February 17th, 2009, 8:00 AM
West Allis Police and Court Center
11301 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, Wisconsin 53214
(414) 302-8000

http://www.ci.west-allis.wi.us/about/city_maps.htm

Info courtesy of Parabellum.

comp45acp

imported post

Pointman wrote:
UPDATE

Vicki McKenna had Gene German on WIBA News/Talk 1310 in Madison on the show:

Up Front Friday 01/30/09 HR 1
(Starting at 2 minutes 04 seconds)
http://www.wiba.com/cc-common/podcast/single_podcast.html?podcast=upfront.xml

I'd provide a summary, but they covered so much material you have to hear it yourself.

As usual, Gene did a great job on the radio. His well thought out comments will be helpful in making the general public understand the predicament we have been placed in by some police chiefs and sheriffs who "don't like" open carry and don't mind trampling on our civil rights if those rights don't suit their personal world view. There are also some excellent comments on the utter failure and disappointment that J.B. Van Hollen has become.