• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Springfield Armory GI Micro Compact 3" .45

RedKnightt

imported post

Hi there,

I'm looking to part with my Springfield Armory GI Micro Compact 3" .45. It's not a safe queen. I bought it used and it has seen several hundred rounds minimum. It's in good shape, no problems encountered with the 2-300 rounds I put through it in the last few months. It comes with a Galco OWB holster, a Don Hume double mag pouch, the factory 6-round magazine, and 5 extra 7 or 8 round magazines: 2 Mec-Gar, one Chip McCormick, and two unmarked but feed fine. I also have the original box and manual.

$550.00 takes the whole package. FTF in NoVa, cash, please have ID so I may record the sale. CHP not required, but would be nice.

Manufacturer's link: http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=14

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture051.jpg