• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR-16 Penny

shad0wfax

imported post

GHAHAHHAHAHAH :what:

That reminds me of the Hi-Point thread where they compared a Hi-Point .45 to a Black&Decker and the magazines for said pistol to a Versa-Pack. :lol:

JBURGII

imported post

Yea, I was part of that thread.. I am the lucky owner of one of those cordless .45s..

J

Gordie

imported post

SWEET!! I don't really have it in my budget to acquire more firearms right now, but I might be able to talk the wife into letting me getsome power tools.

For those "do it yourself" projects around the house, don't ya know.:celebrate

JBURGII

imported post

AbNo wrote:
Well, now I know what I'm doing with that Lower I bought back in November. :D

I don't know why we couldn't do a line of themed weapons.. it worked for Orange County Choppers..

How bout a John 'Deere' rifle? (corny?)

J

shad0wfax

imported post

JBURGII wrote:
I don't know why we couldn't do a line of themed weapons.. it worked for Orange County Choppers..

How bout a John 'Deere' rifle? (corny?)

J

The (in)famous Hell-Kitty AR:

ShootingKitty1.jpg

JBURGII

imported post

After looking around a bit I see a lot of custom work out there.. very inspiring art..