Thread: Open Carry under an anti-gun admin.

Post imported post

I believe we need to recognize the fallout of an anti-gun (extreme) Pres. I do believe it will have a definite impact on all the states, even here. If I understand it right, Nobama wants to increase the number of LE federally and possibly in the states. I think the response to LE new to Wyomiong will need to be addressed. They will need to be educated in our ways and in our customs. I'm not referring to a confrontation, if it can be avoided, just a casual meeting with them on say a traffic stop. Ideas on this may be helpful to avoid any violent confrontations.

Post imported post

I'm tickled to see you posting here, Wyocowboy! Good on you!

With the current (and probable ongoing) economic situation in this country, there is not apt to be any large increases in the number of "law enforcement" troops, except possibly in the large cities.

Those who live in rural Wyoming will most likely not see much change, no matter what the idiots in DC decide to do.

Let's not borrow trouble, and we should all be willing to become well known to our local police and sheriff as upstanding and reliable people at all times. And this goes for everyone, not just our peace officers.

Build bridges, not barriers. Reach out and teach someone about rational, responsible and legitimate self defense NOW.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Post imported post

You are absolutely correct.Educate in anon-threatening way. Sheeple scare easily.