• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC FROM A WOMENS PERSPECTIVE

BabyGlock

Ashland (I delete what my friend wrote), Oregon, U
imported post

Hello out there! I am looking for other girls out there who are on this forum and would like to converse about anything of interest.

I live in Ashland, Oregon and have not yet open carried but I do have a friend who is doing this here and there.

I think it is a good idea for people to get used to seeing gun carriers about town.
they might think,"Is that person undercover?", or perhaps," Maybe that is a police officer off duty.", or " Is that a bounty hunter?"

The more people get used to it, the less likely that other people will freak out when they see someone open carry.

I think that open carrying in areas that are the most prone to accept this is a very good start.

I am not a police officer or from a family of officers. I just see the importance of standing up for our right to keep and bear arms.

We need to stand up together while we still have this right.

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome BabyGlock

Set up your profile so that it shows you location when you post. We like to know where everyone is from.

We'd like to see more gals OCing. It really messes with the liberals heads. :lol:

Harper1227

imported post

A while back Lima and I OC'd at babies r us each sporting big pregnant bellies. I think that was a nice sight. actually, wish I had gotten a picture!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know Harper1227 and I do so most of the time when we're not prohibited. I know lots of other ladies who OC from time to time; there are at least half a dozen of us here in Northern Virginia. Wish I knew of more in other parts of the world. I do know of Mama Liberty in Wyoming, and her blog can be interesting as well.

Welcome!