• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

We need to spread the word about our RIGHT to JURY NULLIFICATION

adam40cal

imported post

Great post! I've been telling people about this for years; I get a lot of remarks such as:

1) they will just kick you off the jury
2) you'll be charged with not following orders :cuss:

3) you can't be the system

I have this to say about these comments.... if everyone knows about this right, they can't kick everyone off right?

Edit to add:

Anytime an unconstitutional court decides to charge a (free person) with a gun crime such as carrying, owning, etc, etc. All the jury has to do is say not guilty. Can't get much simpler then that can it?

Phssthpok

imported post

I am fortunate to have met, conversed with, and count as a friend the executive director of FIJA, Iloilo Jones.;)