• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who needs a gun in an Airport

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I didn't see this posted, yet. From the Washington Post

Update at WTOP

VIRGINIA
Man Held in Restroom Attack at National Airport
A woman was attacked in a restroom yesterday at Reagan National Airport, and a man was arrested in the incident, an airport spokeswoman said.

The attack occurred about 1 p.m. in Terminal A in an area outside the security screening perimeter, according to Courtney Prebich, a spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority.

Prebich said a man apparently had been waiting inside the women's restroom. When the man attacked, the woman fought him and screamed, and two other men ran into the restroom to help her, Prebich said. The woman was treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

Prebich said the man, who provided no identification, was being held last night on a charge of attempted rape.

MetalChris

imported post

Well in this case it looks like it worked! I mean the perp didn't have a gun, so how could one come to any other conclusion? ;)